Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grilled Chicken Flatbread

Who says there aren’t Olive Gardens in Germany? Tonight I found a recipe from CopyKat Recipes for Olive Garden’s grilled chicken flatbread J Even with my super-sale 30 cent alfredo sauce, these things were amazing!! So good, in fact, I want to share them with you J
Olive Garden’s Grilled Chicken Flatbread
1 pack of flatbread
2 chicken breasts
1 jar alfredo sauce
1 can roasted red peppers, sliced
2 cups mozzarella cheese
2 Tbs. chopped basil
1-2 Tbs. olive oil
Onion powder, to taste
Garlic powder, to taste
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat and add chicken breasts. Season with garlic and onion powder as they cook. When chicken is finished, slice into thin slices.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken slices on top of the flat bread and then cover with alfredo sauce. Top with sliced peppers, mozzarella cheese, and basil.
3. Cook in oven for about 10 minutes. I put my oven on broil so my flatbread would be a little crispier. Enjoy! J

1 comment:

  1. Wow--these look delicious and easy to make! I'll have to try them!

    ReplyDelete